Nash and Walras equilibrium via Brouwer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 21 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Francis Edward Su, 2006. "A simplicial algorithm approach to Nash equilibria in concave games," Working Papers 382, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Luc Lauwers, 2009. "The topological approach to the aggregation of preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 449-476, September.
- Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2004. "Equilibria in sequential bargaining games as solutions to systems of equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 407-411, September.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters, Ronald, 2006.
"Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory,"
046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2010. "Homotopy methods to compute equilibria in game theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Galeazzo Impicciatore & Luca Panaccione & Francesco Ruscitti, 2012. "Walras’ theory of capital formation: an intertemporal equilibrium reformulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 99-118, June.
- Stauber, Ronald, 2011. "Knightian games and robustness to ambiguity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 248-274, January.
- Ruscitti, Francesco, 2012. "On the boundary behavior of the excess demand function," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 371-374.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.