Representation formulas for Malliavin derivatives of diffusion processes
AbstractWe provide new representation formulas for Malliavin derivatives of diffusions, based on a transformation of the underlying processes. Both the univariate and the multivariate cases are considered. First order as well as higher order Malliavin derivatives are characterized. Numerical illustrations of the benefits of the transformation are provided. Copyright Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2005
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Rindisbacher & Jérôme Detemple & René Garcia, 2004.
"Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Diffusion Processes,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
483, Econometric Society.
- Detemple, Jerome & Garcia, Rene & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2006. "Asymptotic properties of Monte Carlo estimators of diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-68, September.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2003. "Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Diffusion Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-11, CIRANO.
- Neuenkirch, Andreas, 2008. "Optimal pointwise approximation of stochastic differential equations driven by fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(12), pages 2294-2333, December.
- Elisa Alòs & Christian-Olivier Ewald, 2005. "A note on the Malliavin differentiability of the Heston volatility," Economics Working Papers 880, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alos, Elisa & Ewald, Christian-Oliver, 2007. "Malliavin differentiability of the Heston volatility and applications to option pricing," MPRA Paper 3237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Hening, 2011. "Dynamic portfolio choice under ambiguity and regime switching mean returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 623-640, April.
- Lim, Andrew E.B. & Wong, Bernard, 2010. "A benchmarking approach to optimal asset allocation for insurers and pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-327, April.
- Traian A Pirvu & Ulrich G Haussmann, 2007. "A Portfolio Decomposition Formula," Papers math/0702726, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.