Optimal stopping for a diffusion with jumps
AbstractIn this paper we give the closed form solution of some optimal stopping problems for processes derived from a diffusion with jumps. Within the possible applications, the results can be interpreted as pricing perpetual American Options under diffusion-jump information.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Note: received: March 1997; final version received: April 1998
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gapeev, Pavel V., 2008. "The integral option in a model with jumps," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2623-2631, November.
- Pavel V. Gapeev, 2006. "On Maximal Inequalities for some Jump Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marc Chesney & Laurent Gauthier, 2006. "American Parisian options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 475-506, December.
- Pavel V. Gapeev, 2006. "Integral Options in Models with Jumps," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jean-Paul Decamps & Thomas Mariotti & Stephane Villeneuve, 2003.
"Investment Timing under Incomplete Information,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
444, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.