Bounds for Functions of Dependent Risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Denuit, M. & Genest, C. & Marceau, E., 1999. "Stochastic bounds on sums of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-104, September.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Smith, Andrew D., 2012. "Multivariate stress scenarios and solvency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 299-308.
- Archil Gulisashvili & Peter Tankov, 2013. "Tail behavior of sums and differences of log-normal random variables," Papers 1309.3057, arXiv.org.
- Cascos, Ignacio & Molchanov, Ilya, 2013. "Choosing a random distribution with prescribed risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 599-605.
- Laeven, Roger J.A., 2009. "Worst VaR scenarios: A remark," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 159-163, April.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández Sánchez, Juan & Sempi, Carlo, 2013. "Multivariate patchwork copulas: A unified approach with applications to partial comonotonicity," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 897-905.
- Kaas, Rob & Laeven, Roger J.A. & Nelsen, Roger B., 2009. "Worst VaR scenarios with given marginals and measures of association," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 146-158, April.
- Wang, Bin & Wang, Ruodu, 2011. "The complete mixability and convex minimization problems with monotone marginal densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 102(10), pages 1344-1360, November.
- Bernard, Carole & Jiang, Xiao & Wang, Ruodu, 2014. "Risk aggregation with dependence uncertainty," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 93-108.
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2013. "Model uncertainty and VaR aggregation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2750-2764.
- Ludger Rüschendorf, 2012. "Worst case portfolio vectors and diversification effects," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 155-175, January.
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2010. "Bounds for the sum of dependent risks having overlapping marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 177-190, January.
- Ruodu Wang & Liang Peng & Jingping Yang, 2013. "Bounds for the sum of dependent risks and worst Value-at-Risk with monotone marginal densities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 395-417, April.
- Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini & Tina Yener, 2011. "Operational–risk Dependencies and the Determination of Risk Capital," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 070, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.