A Modification of the CUSUM Test in the Linear Regression Model with Lagged Dependent Variables
AbstractWe consider testing for structural change in a dynamic linear regression model, and show that the well known CUSUM test, which has been initially devised only for the standard static model, can easily be modified such as to remain asymptotically valid also in this nonstandard situation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Krämer, Walter & Ploberger, Werner & Alt, Raimund, 1987. "A modification of the CUSUM test in the linear regression model with lagged dependent variables," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-104, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bai, Jushan, 1993. "Least squares estimation of a shift in linear processes," MPRA Paper 32878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luger, Richard, 2001. "A modified CUSUM test for orthogonal structural changes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 301-306, December.
- Vogelsang, Timothy J., 1998. "Sources of nonmonotonic power when testing for a shift in mean of a dynamic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 283-299, November.
- Sahbi FARHANI, 2012. "Tests of Parameters Instability: Theoretical Study and Empirical Analysis on Two Types of Models (ARMA Model and Market Model)," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 246-266.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.