Son preference and sex composition of children: Evidence from india
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 37 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Susan E. & Bhagowalia, Priya & Shively, Gerald, 2011.
"Input Choices in Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 561-568, April.
- Priya BHAGOWALIA & Susan E. CHEN & Gerald SHIVELY, 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working Papers 07-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Washington, Ebonya, 2007. "Female Socialization How Daughters Affect Their Legislator Fathers' Voting on Women's Issues," Working Papers 15, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Patra, Nilanjan, 2008. "State-wise pattern of gender bias in child health in India," MPRA Paper 21435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rulof P Burger & Ronelle Burger & Laura Rossouw, 2012.
"The fertility transition in South Africa: A retrospective panel data analysis,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 738-755, December.
- Laura Rossouw & Rulof Burger & Ronelle Burger, 2012. "The fertility transition in South Africa: A retrospective panel data analysis," Working Papers 03/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2012.
- Husain, Zakir & Ghosh, Saswata & Dutta, Mousumi, 2012. "‘Ultramodern contraception’ re-examined: cultural dissent, or son preference?," MPRA Paper 39950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arokiasamy Perianayagam & Srinivas Goli, 2012. "Provisional results of the 2011 Census of India: Slowdown in growth, ascent in literacy, but more missing girls," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 785-801, August.
- Lin, Tin-chi & Adsera, Alicia, 2012. "Son Preference and Children's Housework: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 6929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farre, Lidia, 2013. "The role of men in the economic and social development of women : implications for gender equality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6323, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.