Wife or frau, women do worse: A comparison of men and women in the United States and Germany after marital dissolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 28 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burkhauser, Richard V, et al, 1990. "Economic Burdens of Marital Disruptions: A Comparison of the United States and the Federal Republic of Germany," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(4), pages 319-33, December.
- Nejat Anbarci & Mehmet Ulubasoğlu, 2011.
"Intersectoral size differences and migration: Kuznets revisited,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 251-292.
- Mehmet Ulubasoglu & Nejat Anbarci, 2005. "Intersectoral Size Differences and Migration: Kuznets Revisited," Economics Series 2005_16, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Nejat Anbarci & Mehmet A. Ulubasoglu, 2005. "Intersectoral Size Differences and Migration: Kuznets Revisited," Working Papers 0505, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Bedard, Kelly & Deschenes, Olivier, 2003.
"Sex Preferences, Marital Dissolution and the Economic Status of Women,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt07g2372x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Kelly Bedard & Olivier Deschênes, 2005. "Sex Preferences, Marital Dissolution, and the Economic Status of Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2).
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Dean R. Lillard, 2005. "The Contribution and Potential of Data Harmonization for Cross-National Comparative Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 486, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chiara Pronzato & Magne Mogstad, 2008.
"Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? The Effects of a Norwegian Workfare Reform on Earnings, Education and Poverty,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp14_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Magne Mogstad & Chiara Pronzato, 2008. "Are lone mothers responsive to policy changes? The effects of a Norwegian workfare reform on earnings, education and poverty," Working Papers 008, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Magne Mogstad & Chiara Pronzato, 2008. "Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? The Effects of a Norwegian Workfare Reform on Earnings, Education, and Poverty," Discussion Papers 533, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aydogan Ulker, 2009.
"Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 90-108, March.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2008. "Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History," Economics Series 2008_16, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Audrey Light & Manuelita Ureta, 2003. "Living Arrangements, Employment Status, and the Economic Well-Being of Mothers: Evidence from Brazil, Chile and the United States," Working Papers 03-06, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-23 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.