On the linearity of the wage–profit relation in a Sraffa’s model: a mathematical summing-up
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Decisions in Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 35 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10203/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- - -
- Inp - Health, Education, and Welfare - - - - -
- Mod - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - - - -
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Institutional; Evolutionary
- - -
- Mar - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abraham-Frois,Gilbert & Berrebi,Edmond, 1997. "Prices, Profits and Rhythms of Accumulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521395328, November.
- Edwin Burmeister, 2008. "Equal Organic Composition Of Capital And Regularity," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 323-346, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.