Optimization reformulations of the generalized Nash equilibrium problem using Nikaido-Isoda-type functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Optimization and Applications.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basar, Tamer, 1987. "Relaxation techniques and asynchronous algorithms for on-line computation of non-cooperative equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-549, December.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2005. "Coupled constraint Nash equilibria in environmental games," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-181, June.
- Masao Fukushima, 2011. "Restricted generalized Nash equilibria and controlled penalty algorithm," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 201-218, August.
- C. Lalitha & Mansi Dhingra, 2013. "Optimization reformulations of the generalized Nash equilibrium problem using regularized indicator Nikaidô–Isoda function," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 843-861, November.
- Han, Deren & Zhang, Hongchao & Qian, Gang & Xu, Lingling, 2012. "An improved two-step method for solving generalized Nash equilibrium problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 613-623.
- Axel Dreves & Christian Kanzow, 2011. "Nonsmooth optimization reformulations characterizing all solutions of jointly convex generalized Nash equilibrium problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 23-48, September.
- Nils Langenberg, 2012. "Interior point methods for equilibrium problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 453-483, October.
- Giancarlo Bigi & Mauro Passacantando, 2012. "Gap functions and penalization for solving equilibrium problems with nonlinear constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 323-346, October.
- Axel Dreves & Anna Heusinger & Christian Kanzow & Masao Fukushima, 2013. "A globalized Newton method for the computation of normalized Nash equilibria," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 327-340, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.