Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions from projection quantiles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F., 2002. "Sensitivity analysis for predictor variables in the MSAE regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 355-373, August.
- Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2009.
"On directional multiple-output quantile regression,"
Working Papers ECARES
2009_011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Siman, Miroslav, 2011. "On directional multiple-output quantile regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 193-212, February.
- Wei, Ying, 2008. "An Approach to Multivariate Covariate-Dependent Quantile Contours With Application to Bivariate Conditional Growth Charts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 397-409, March.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Hlubinka, Daniel & Šiman, Miroslav, 2013. "On elliptical quantiles in the quantile regression setup," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 163-171.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.