Comparison of presmoothing methods in kernel density estimation under censoring
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Sánchez-Sellero & W. González-Manteiga & R. Cao, 1999. "Bandwidth Selection in Density Estimation with Truncated and Censored Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Cao, Ricardo & Cuevas, Antonio & Gonzalez Manteiga, Wensceslao, 1994. "A comparative study of several smoothing methods in density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-176, February.
- Shuowen Hu & D.S. Poskitt & Xibin Zhang, 2010.
"Bayesian Adaptive Bandwidth Kernel Density Estimation of Irregular Multivariate Distributions,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
21/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hu, Shuowen & Poskitt, D.S. & Zhang, Xibin, 2012. "Bayesian adaptive bandwidth kernel density estimation of irregular multivariate distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 732-740.
- Qihua Wang & Gregg Dinse & Chunling Liu, 2012. "Hazard function estimation with cause-of-death data missing at random," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 415-438, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.