Racial and gender differences in unemployment patterns in an urban labor market: The case of detroit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 27 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lonnie Stevans & Charles Register & Paul Grimes, 1984. "Civil rights legislation and racial employment differentials," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 49-59, December.
- Charles Register, 1986. "Racial employment and earnings differentials: The impact of the Reagan Administration," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 59-69, June.
- Marianna Belloc & Riccardo Tilli, 2013. "Unemployment by gender and gender catching-up: Empirical evidence from the Italian regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 481-494, 08.
- Sanae Tashiro, 2009. "Differences in Food Preparation by Race and Ethnicity: Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 161-180, December.
- Herve Queneau & Amit Sen, 2009. "Regarding the unemployment gap by race and gender in the United States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2749-2757.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2003. "Why are women in the Caribbean so much more likely than men to be unemployed?," MPRA Paper 6507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.