A sociological analysis of minority business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 15 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Bruce D. Meyer, 1994. "The Ethnic and Racial Character of Self-Employment," NBER Working Papers 4791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Bates, 1996.
"Financing Small Business Creation: The Case of Chinese and Korean Immigrant Entrepreneurs,"
96-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bates, Timothy, 1997. "Financing small business creation: The case of Chinese and Korean immigrant entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 109-124, March.
- Frank Fratoe, 1988. "Social capital of black business owners," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 33-50, March.
- Stella Nkomo & Taylor Cox, 1990. "Factors affecting the upward mobility of black managers in private sector organizations," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 39-57, December.
- Timothy Bates, 1998. "Exiting Self-Employment: An Analysis of Asian Immigrant-Owned Small Businesses," Working Papers 98-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alicia Robb & Robert Fairlie, 2006.
"Determinants of Business Success: An Examination of Asian-Owned Businesses in the United States,"
06-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Robb, Alicia & Fairlie, Robert W., 2007. "Determinants of Business Success: An Examination of Asian-Owned Businesses in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alicia M. Robb & Robert W. Fairlie, 2008. "Determinants of Business Success: An Examination of Asian-Owned Businesses in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 569, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Alicia Robb & Robert Fairlie, 2009. "Determinants of business success: an examination of Asian-owned businesses in the USA," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 827-858, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.