Penalized likelihood regression for generalized linear models with non-quadratic penalties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Zhou S. & Shen X., 2001. "Spatially Adaptive Regression Splines and Accurate Knot Selection Schemes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 247-259, March.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Yu Y. & Ruppert D., 2002. "Penalized Spline Estimation for Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1042-1054, December.
- Seiya Imoto & Sadanori Konishi, 2003. "Selection of smoothing parameters inB-spline nonparametric regression models using information criteria," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 671-687, December.
- Ming Yuan & Yi Lin, 2007. "On the non-negative garrotte estimator," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(2), pages 143-161.
- Irène Gannaz, 2013. "Wavelet penalized likelihood estimation in generalized functional models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 122-158, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.