Weighted least-squares estimators of parametric functions of the regression coefficients under a general linear model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tian, Yongge & Takane, Yoshio, 2008. "Some properties of projectors associated with the WLSE under a general linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1070-1082, July.
- Yoshio Takane & Yongge Tian & Haruo Yanai, 2007. "On constrained generalized inverses of matrices and their properties," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 807-820, December.
- Yongge Tian & Yoshio Takane, 2009. "On V-orthogonal projectors associated with a semi-norm," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 517-530, June.
- Yongge Tian & M. Beisiegel & E. Dagenais & C. Haines, 2008. "On the natural restrictions in the singular Gauss–Markov model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 553-564, July.
- Changli Lu & Yuqin Sun & Yongge Tian, 2013. "On relations between weighted least-squares estimators of parametric functions under a general partitioned linear model and its small models," Metrika, Springer, vol. 76(5), pages 707-722, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.