Simultaneous estimation and variable selection in median regression using Lasso-type penalty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 1990. "Model selection for least absolute deviations regression in small samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 259-265, March.
- Shen X. & Ye J., 2002. "Adaptive Model Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 210-221, March.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
- Bang, Sungwan & Jhun, Myoungshic, 2012. "Simultaneous estimation and factor selection in quantile regression via adaptive sup-norm regularization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 813-826.
- Arslan, Olcay, 2012. "Weighted LAD-LASSO method for robust parameter estimation and variable selection in regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1952-1965.
- Vinciotti, Veronica & Hashem, Hussein, 2013. "Robust methods for inferring sparse network structures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 84-94.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.