Bayesian Semiparametric Regression Analysis of Multicategorical Time-Space Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 1999. "Conditional Prior Proposals in Dynamic Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(1), pages 129-144.
- Higgs, Megan Dailey & Hoeting, Jennifer A., 2010. "A clipped latent variable model for spatially correlated ordered categorical data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1999-2011, August.
- Stefan Bender & Annette Kohlmann & Stefan Lang, 2003. "Women, work, and motherhood: changing employment penalties for motherhood in West Germany after 1945 - a comparative analysis of cohorts born in 1934-1971," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Felix Heinzl & Ludwig Fahrmeir & Thomas Kneib, 2012. "Additive mixed models with Dirichlet process mixture and P-spline priors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 47-68, January.
- Xiangjin Shen & Shiliang Li & Hiroki Tsurumi, 2013. "Comparison of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Binary Response Models," Departmental Working Papers 201308, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Nadja Klein & Michel Denuit & Stefan Lang & Thomas Kneib, 2013. "Nonlife Ratemaking and Risk Management with Bayesian Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape," Working Papers 2013-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Claudia Czado & Peter Song, 2008. "State space mixed models for longitudinal observations with binary and binomial responses," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 691-714, October.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco C. Billari, 2002. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data: an application to contraceptive use at first sexual intercourse," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-048, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Tamvada, Jagannadha Pawan, 2010. "The Dynamics of Self-employment in a Developing Country: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 20042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lang, Stefan & Sunder, Marco, 2003. "Non-parametric regression with BayesX: a flexible estimation of trends in human physical stature in 19th century America," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-89, January.
- Andreas Brezger & Stefan Lang, 2007. "Simultaneous probability statements for Bayesian P-splines," Working Papers 2007-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Denuit, Michel & Lang, Stefan, 2004. "Non-life rate-making with Bayesian GAMs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 627-647, December.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco Billari, 2003. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(3), pages 61-92, February.
- Samson B. Adebayo, 2004. "Bayesian geoadditive modelling of breastfeeding initiation in Nigeria," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 267-281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.