A DC programming approach for feature selection in support vector machines learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 90C - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoai An, Le Thi & Minh, Le Hoai & Tao, Pham Dinh, 2007. "Optimization based DC programming and DCA for hierarchical clustering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1067-1085, December.
- Guan, Wei & Gray, Alexander, 2013. "Sparse high-dimensional fractional-norm support vector machine via DC programming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 136-148.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2012. "Non parametric statistical models for on-line text classification," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 277-288, December.
- Hoai Le Thi & Tao Pham Dinh & Huynh Ngai, 2012. "Exact penalty and error bounds in DC programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 509-535, March.
- Liming Yang & Laisheng Wang, 2013. "A class of semi-supervised support vector machines by DC programming," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 417-433, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.