AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration in its journal European Transport / Trasporti Europei.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 36 ()
Contact details of provider:
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2009.
"A Economia em Ebulição: Integrando o Plural e a Moral numa Ciência Económica Satisfatória
[Economics in Turmoil: Integrating Moral and Plural in a Satisfactory Economic Science]," MPRA Paper 18718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Romeo Danielis, 2008. "The potential demand for a urban freight consolidation centre," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 269-284, March.
- Uwe Ligges, 2009. "Crawley MJ (2007) The R Book," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 445-446, March.
- Uppal, Yogesh & Glazer, Amihai, 2011. "Legislative turnover, fiscal policy, and economic growth: evidence from U.S. state legislatures," MPRA Paper 34186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecile Renouard, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Utilitarianism, and the Capabilities Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-97, January.
- Massimo Caruso, 2002. "Procyclical Productivity and Output Growth in China: An Econometric Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 251-274, July.
- Machiko Nissanke & Howard Stein, 2003. "Financial Globalization and Economic Development: Toward an Institutional Foundation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 287-308, Spring.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 2010.
"How “Chicagoan” Are Gary Becker’S Economic Models Of Marriage?,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 377-395, September.
- Shoshana Grossbard, 2009. "How "Chicagoan" are Gary Becker's Economic Models of Marriage?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2637, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.