The Expansion in Long-term Care Use in Japan: A Case of Supplier-Induced Demand?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): V ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2007.
"Nonprofit/for-profit status and earning differentials in the Japanese at-home elderly care industry: Evidence from micro-level data on home helpers and staff nurses,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 106-120, March.
- Haruko Noguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Nonprofit/For-Profit Status and Earning Differentials in the Japanese At-home Elderly Care Industry: Evidence from Micro-level Data on Home Helpers and Staff Nurses," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-76, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2004. "Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 10882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009.
"Supplier density and at-home care use in Japan: Evidence from a micro-level survey on long-term care receivers,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 365-372, December.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009. "Supplier Density and At-home Care Use in Japan: Evidence from a Micro-level Survey on Long Term Care Receivers," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 434, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matthew A. COLE & Robert J R ELLIOTT & OKUBO Toshihiro & Eric STROBL, 2013. "The Future of Long-term Care in Japan," Discussion papers 13064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.