AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Intersentia in its journal Review of Business and Economic Literature (ReBEL).
Volume (Year): LIV (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rebel-journal.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chester, Mikhail & Horvath, Arpad, 2009. "Life-cycle Energy and Emissions Inventories for Motorcycles, Diesel Automobiles, School Buses, Electric Buses, Chicago Rail, and New York City Rail," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6z37f2jr, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Rivera-Ferre, Marta G. & Ortega-Cerda, Miquel, 2011. "Assessment of the Agri-food System for Sustainability: Recognizing Ignorance," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115965, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Dilemmas of public election," MPRA Paper 22289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Petra Van den Bempt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.