Analisi fondamentale di mercato con aspettative razionali: un modello per il mercato delle materie prime
AbstractThe traditional method to describe commodity markets with rational expectations is to link commodity prices with market shocks both on the supply and demand side. This study extends the traditional approach by specifying both the price and stock paths in terms of short and long run demand excesses which describe the market fundamentals. The results obtained from the analysis of the US corn market are statistically robust and economically coherent.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): 94 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Pieroni & Matteo Ricciarelli, 2005.
"Modelling Dynamic Storage Function in Commodity Markets:Theory and Evidence,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
11/2005, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Pieroni, Luca & Ricciarelli, Matteo, 2008. "Modelling dynamic storage function in commodity markets: Theory and evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1080-1092, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.