Il mecenatismo e la valorizzazione economica della cultura
AbstractFollowing a Law and Economics methodology, the paper analyses the economic and empirical effects of the laws, which support the intervention of firms and private individuals in favour of the Arts, starting from the most traditional way that is identified with Maecenatism. Strengths and weaknesses of the Italian Regulation system are examined and compared with the most important international legislations, in order to evaluate its efficacy in terms of both economic enhancement of culture and promotion of the so-called “corporate philanthropy”.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): 93 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May-June)
Contact details of provider:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.