The Interdependence between Social Protection System and Labour Market
AbstractThe analysis of social policy impact over the labour market focuses on assessing the interdependence between the social protection system and the labour market, and performance of the social policies management, determinant factor in order to achieve simultaneous acceleration for social inclusion and social protection. The relationship of interdependence between the social protection system and the labour market was analysed through the main social protection, economic and social indicators and through employment stimulation programs of public employment service implemented nationally during 2006 - 2010. The analysis of the interdependence between social protection system and the labour market was done through logical analysis, behaviour and mechanism, of causality and impact method.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
social policy; social protection; labour market; interdependence; professional training; employment.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ala LIPCIU, 2011. "Role And Place Of The Branch Social Dialogue In The Industrial Relations Of Moldova," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 14(2), pages 167-178, November.
- Jante Parlevliet & Theodora Xenogiani, 2008. "Report on Informal Employment in Romania," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 271, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.