Statistical approaches of the credit and the banking rating in the national economy
AbstractThe appearance of the credit is closely related to the appearance of the commercial banks, the mobilization of the monetary disposals on the market and their efficient placement to the funds solicitors is being accomplished through credits. The credit giving can be generally described as the process through which a certain value is loaned to a potential debtor which has a certain activity, accepting a financial risk to the possibility that that person/entity may not be capable to fulfill their obligations in the future.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal Economia. Seria Management.
Volume (Year): 12 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
bank credits; evolution; rating; the balance credit/deposits; weight of credits;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Capistrán & Gabriel López-Moctezuma, 2010. "Forecast Revisions of Mexican Inflation and GDP Growth," Working Papers 2010-11, Banco de México.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.