Evolution Of The Main Factors Of Production And Of Their Efficiency Of Use; Retrospective Analyses; Reference Points For Macroeconomic Forecasts
AbstractThe author analyzes the dynamics of the four main factors of production, namely the labor resources, material consumption, energy resources and investments. The intensity of use of these factors is studied using the following indicators: gross output, gross value-added and gross domestic product.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Journal for Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
production function; labor; capital stock; forecasting;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.