Organizaciones sustentables. El caso de micro empresas en San Sebastián del Sur
AbstractIn this paper it is analyzed the organizations’ sustainability which are committed to the exploitation’ activities of tule Thypha spp at the Zapotlán’s Lagoon and its socioeconomic and environmental impact in the municipalities of Gómez Farías and Zapotlán el Grande. The initial hypothesis delimits the consideration of the scarce social capital of the organizations which limits development’s sustainability. The research method employed is the ethnographic complemented with field work supported by informal interviews, documental and bibliographic research. The main conclusion is that there is not equilibrium between organization’s sustainability due to scarce social capital and environmental and economic development sustainability
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Empresariales in its journal Revista Nicolaita de Estudios Económicos.
Volume (Year): V (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
organizational social capital; organizational sustainability; environmental culture; economic development and Zapotlán’s Lagoon;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mario Gómez Aguirre).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.