Tendencia de las horas de trabajo en el mercado laboral peruano
AbstractEvolución de las horas trabajadas semanales en el Perú durante la primera década del presente siglo.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco Central de Reserva del Perú in its journal Revista Moneda.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 149 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014.
"Total Factor Productivity Estimation in Peru: Primal and Dual Approaches,"
2014-11, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation in Peru: Primal and dual approaches," Documentos de Trabajo 2014-377, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Rendón, Silvio, 2012. "La elasticidad de oferta laboral de Frisch en economías con alta movilidad laboral," Working Papers 2012-017, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Céspedes, Nikita, 2011. "Remesas, Desarrollo Económico y Bienestar en el Perú," Working Papers 2011-020, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Nikita Céspedes Reynaga & Silvio Rendon, 2012.
"The Frisch Elasticity in Labor Markets with high Job Turnover,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
12-13, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Céspedes Reynaga, Nikita & Rendon, Silvio, 2012. "The Frisch Elasticity in Labor Markets with High Job Turnover," IZA Discussion Papers 6991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.