Performance management system implementation in a Southeast European transitional country
AbstractVery few papers analyse PMS implementation in developing and transitional countries and the importance of PMS implementation for success in transition. Providing a Serbian perspective on PMS implementation, the study aims to identify and analyze important factors and variables that influence PMS implementation in transitional countries and the importance of PMS implementation for success in transition. Obstacles for PMS implementation are connected with a misunderstanding of the need for performance measurement for employees on the lower level, unwillingness for sharing data on the top management level and available resources for PMS implementation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rainer Hampp Verlag in its journal Journal for East European Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 18 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/
Postal: Rainer Hampp Verlag, Journals, Marktplatz 5, 86415 Mering, Germany
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.