Praxis, Wert, Friede. Einige Argumente zu den pragmatischen Grundlagen der Unternehmensethik – Fuer Horst Steinmann zum 75. Geburtstag (Praxis, Value, Peace. Some Arguments Concerning the Pragmatic Basis of Business Ethics. Dedicated to Horst Steinmann on the Occasion of his 75th Birthday)
AbstractAusgehend von einem reflexiv vertieften Begriff des Arguments werden drei Grundlagenprobleme der Unternehmensethik beleuchtet: (1) Das Verhaeltnis von Theorie und Praxis, welches hier auf einen pragmatisch erneuerten Handlungsbegriff gestellt wird; (2) die Bedeutung der CSR fuer die Wirtschaftsethik, die eher skeptisch eingeschaetzt wird; (3) die Moeglichkeit, den „Frieden“ als das oberste Ziel ethisch bewussten Wirtschaftens anzusetzen – wie es Horst Steinmann seit Jahrzehnten fordert. (Starting from a philosophically revised concept of argument an attempt is made to contribute to the theoretical foundations of business ethics. Three problems are treated: (1) The relationship between theory and praxis – which is here sketched in the manner of the New Pragmatism; (2) The value-level of the business process with special attention to the concept of “Corporate Social Responsibility”; (3) The concept of “peace” being the starting point of justification in business ethics – as it was established by Horst Steinmann.)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rainer Hampp Verlag in its journal Zeitschrift fuer Wirtschafts- und Unternehmensethik.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/
Postal: Rainer Hampp Verlag, Journals, Marktplatz 5, 86415 Mering, Germany. A subscripton is required to access pdf files. Pay per article is available at
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.