Marketing Approach in the Management of Higher Education Institutions
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to present relevant aspects of the marketing approach of the universities’ activities in the current market conditions of higher education institutions. Universities are placed in the position to find solutions to the problems of stakeholder characteristics and to the competition on the educational market. Marketing approach of educational services involves the orientation to internal and external customer needs, adapting the educational and scientific research approach to create a brand image of the institution as a guarantee of its sustainability in a competitive market. The conclusion that emerges is that there is a rich specialized literature appeared especially after the ‘80s that presents the marketing tools that allow the construction of viable competitive strategies as components of university management performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Pitesti in its journal Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences.
Volume (Year): 10 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
university marketing; relational marketing; stakeholders; brand image;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amalia N. DUȚU & Mihaela I. DIACONU, 2013. "The Quality Of Graduates, Employers And Higher Education," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 66-76, October.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:dutu is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.