Comportements de départ en retraite et réforme de 2003. Les effets de la surcote
AbstractJournal: Economie et statistique
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Programme National Persée in its journal Économie et Statistique.
Volume (Year): 441 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/estat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2009.
"Labor supply effects of the recent social security benefit cuts: Empirical estimates using cohort discontinuities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1224-1233, December.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2005. "Labor Supply Effects of the Recent Social Security Benefit Cuts: Empirical Estimates Using Cohort Discontinuities," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 33, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2006. "Labor Supply Effects of the Recent Social Security Benefit Cuts: Empirical Estimates Using Cohort Discontinuities," CeRP Working Papers 53, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2006. "Labor Supply Effects of the Recent Social Security Benefit Cuts: Empirical Estimates Using Cohort Discontinuities," Working Papers 136mastrobuoni.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Jonathan F. Pingle, 2006. "Social Security's delayed retirement credit and the labor supply of older men," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.