Public Policy Towards R & D in Oligopolistic Industry
AbstractThe first task of this text is presentations and an analysis of problems in pattern of generalisation d´Aspermont and Jacquemin model of two-phase duopol. The second task is comparison of a different levels of industry profits with use of miscellaneous corrective actions. The third task is to explore a character of optimal intervention by particular equalisations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Economics, Prague in its journal Politická ekonomie.
Volume (Year): 1997 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Postal: Redakce Politické ekonomie, Vysoká škola ekonomická, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahar Erbas, 2010. "Factors affecting innovation and pollution-reduction performance of environmental regulations," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 12(4), pages 139-163, December.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012.
"Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV,"
Working Paper Series
13_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Discussion Paper Series 2012_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Ben Ferrett, . "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1201, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Clark, Derek J. & Sand, Jan Yngve, 2009.
"Endogenous Technology Sharing in R&D Intensive Industries,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2009-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Clark, Derek J. & Sand, Jan Yngve, 2010. "Endogenous technology sharing in R&D intensive industries," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4(1), pages 1-48.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Olsen, Trond E. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2006. "Cross border mergers and strategic trade policy with two-part taxation: is international policy coordination beneficial?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-24, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Mohammad Ashraf & Khan A. Mohabbat, 2010. "Output Convergence and the Role of Research and Development," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(1), pages 35-71, May.
- Youping Li & Cristina M. Reiser & Zhou Yang, 2010. "Inducing R&D investment with price ceilings," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1548-1553.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00622969 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan M., 2012.
"Long-run effects of public–private research joint ventures: The case of the Danish Innovation Consortia support scheme,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 913-927.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2011. "Long-Run Effects of Public-Private Research Joint Ventures: The Case of the Danish Innovation Consortia Support Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 5986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2011. "The Effect of Connectivity, Proximity and Market Structure on R&D Networks," Discussion Papers Series 454, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Shuai Niu, 2011. "Knowledge diffusion vs. technological progress: the optimal strength of IPRs protection," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2839-2846.
- De Bondt, Raymond, 1997. "Spillovers and innovative activities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Suetens, Sigrid, 2008.
"Does R&D cooperation facilitate price collusion? An experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 822-836, June.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "Does R&D Cooperation Facilitate Price Collusion? An Experiment," Discussion Paper 2003-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beata Javorcik & Peter Neary & Carsten Eckel and Leonardo Iacovone, 2010.
"Multi-product firms at home and away: Cost- versus quality-based competence,"
Economics Series Working Papers
522, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eckel, Carsten & Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata & Neary, J Peter, 2011. "Multi-Product Firms at Home and Away: Cost- versus Quality-based Competence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vaclav Subrta).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.