Selecting Preferences for Nonmarket Goods: Possibilities and Limitations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 52 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebert, Udo, 2001. "A general approach to the evaluation of nonmarket goods," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 373-388, October.
- Gerard van der Laan & Pieter Ruys & Dolf Talman, 2001.
"Optimal Provision of Infrastructure using Public-Private Partnership Contracts,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laan, G. van der & Ruys, P.H.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 2000. "Optimal Provision of Infrastructure Using Public-Private Partnership Contracts," Discussion Paper 2000-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerard van der Laan & Pieter Ruys & Dolf Talman, 2001. "Optimal Provision of Infrastructure using Public-Private Partnership Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Udo Ebert, 2003. "Environmental Goods and the Distribution of Income," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 435-459, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.