Public Pensions and Declining Fertility in a Small Open Economy: An Intertemporal Equilibrium Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 48 (1993)
Issue (Month): Supplement ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1997.
"Aging and Public Pensions in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Meijdam, L. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Aging and public pensions in an overlapping-generations model," Discussion Paper 1995-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1997. "Aging and public pensions in an overlapping-generations model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73874, Tilburg University.
- Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter, 2005. "Ageing, fertility, and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1075-1095, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.