General Equilibrium Effects of Taxation on Investment in a Developing Country: The Case of Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 48 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 1998. "Basic macroeconomic options for Bangladesh: A numerical analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 281-305.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 2001.
"Bank failures and fiscal austerity: policy prescriptions for a developing country,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 247-270, November.
- Andrew Feltenstein, 2000. "Bank Failures and Fiscal Austerity - Policy Presecriptions for a Developing Country," IMF Working Papers 00/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Andrew Feltenstein, 2003. "An Analysis of the Underground Economy and Its Macroeconomic Consequences," IMF Working Papers 03/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Butt, Muhammad Shoaib & Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 2008. "National and Regional Impacts of Increasing Non-Agricultural Market Access by Developing Countries – the Case of Pakistan," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(2), pages 277-311, September.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2002.
"Macroeconomic stabilization and economic growth: analysis of reform policies in Tanzania,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 503-521, August.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Andrew Feltenstein, . "Macroeconomic Stabilization and Economic Growth: Analysis of Reform Policies in Tanzania," Departmental Working Papers 2002-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Musharraf Cyan, 2012. "A Computational General Equilibrium Approach to Sectoral Analysis for Tax Potential: An Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1226, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.