The Benefits of Utilisation Computer System for Monitoring the Movements of Excise (EMCS)
AbstractSince 2009 - a new system will work fully computerized tracking of shipments to Romania for intra under suspension of excise goods: EMCS, the new system will record all economic validate who are entitled to send and receive excise goods within the EU. If the EU wants a company to deliver products to one of any other Member State, it may check the database if the recipient is a valid one and can work with him. The database will be updated daily and through the new system will simplify existing rules for commercial movements. EMCS is useful in reducing fraud by creating a system of rapid information exchange between customs authorities in the administration of excise duties.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Petrosani, Romania in its journal Annals of the University of Petrosani - Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.upet.ro/
computer system; movements of excise; the Council European Directive;
Other versions of this item:
- Vătuiu, Teodora & Ţarcă, Naiana & Popeangă, Vasile & Popeangă, Vasile Nicolae, 2009. "The benefits of utilisation computer system for monitoring the movements of excise (EMCS)," MPRA Paper 19260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2009.
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vasile Popeangă & Teodora Vătuiu, 2006. "Aspects Concerning the Acquis in the Taxation Area within the Context of Romania’s Adhesion to European Union," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 155-162.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.