The Agrarian Origins of Commerce and Industry, A Study of Peasant Marketing in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Comparative Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi. Forhad, 2002. "Marketing externalities and market development," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 2839, The World Bank.
- Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011.
"An Inquiry into the Rapid Growth of the Garment Industry in Bangladesh,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(1), pages 67 - 89.
- Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "An Inquiry into the Rapid Growth of the Garment Industry in Bangladesh," GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies 11-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Karen Eggleston & Robert Jensen & Richard Zeckhauser, 2002. "Information and Communication Technologies, Markets and Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0203, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Siamwalla, Ammar, 1997. "Rural economy and farm income diversification in developing countries," MTID discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Masahiko Aoki, 2007. "Linking Economic and Social-Exchange Games: From the Community Norm to CSR," Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research 07-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.