Actual Application of the Intelligent Systems and their Implications in Financial-Accounting Field
AbstractLike many other modern information technologies, intelligent agents and multiagent systems are used successfully in many economic areas as electronic commerce, marketing or company management. But, technology intelligent agents, multiagent systems by default, can be successfully applied in finance and accounting, benefits being important. Thus far it appears that there is scope for application of this technology, with the aim of improving the accounting activities. In addition, based on fundamental characteristics of agents and multiagent systems, it should be described cases in which agent technology paradigm can be used to bring more competitive field. In other words, the agent technology has to offer in addition to other information technologies work and how an organization can be improved by adopting in practice. Thus, this paper aims to achieve insight into the specific field of intelligent systems research and present the main opportunities and benefits that they can create their adoption in practice.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XI (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
intelligent financial-accounting systems; multiagent systems; agents; agent methodologies; workflow.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.