The Actuality of the Crafts Issue in Romania
AbstractThe issue of crafts has always been of actuality in Romania, as well as worldwide. This article sets out to present the vision of Professor Nicolae Ghiulea concerning the trades’ situation in the interwar period. We expose various aspects of the vast problem and different solutions in order to solve it. Born in ancient times, crafts retain great significance even today, along with the large industry, being indispensable to any national economy, to its culture and civilization.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XII (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (Decembre)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
craft; guilds; middle class; regulations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.