Impact of Intelligent Modern Technologies in Business
AbstractAs it demonstrates evolution in recent years, intelligent agents technology is regarded as an essential tool in automating the decision-making functions and analysis as a means of facilitating and promoting organizational change, with significant potential in many areas of activity, including the accounting and finance domain. Within this area, the role of agents is oriented towards the automation of specific tasks which involve processing auditor, manual large volumes of financial data, which means that the staff member will be responsible for this processing, achieving continuous on-line. Thus, the relevant purpose during this paper is to highlight the role and benefits of using intelligent agent’s technology as a fundamental tool in automating functions of financial analysis in a virtual environment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XII (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
intelligent agent; SEC; XBRL; web reporting and auditing.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.