General Issues Concerning the Reconciliation of the Accounting Earnings with the Taxable Earnings
AbstractDeferred taxes came from the need to reflect the deferred debts or claims in the financial statements, in an entity's relationship with the state budget.  Given the complexity of the operations leading to temporary differences, in this article we will address general issues concerning the reconciliation of the accounting earnings with the taxable earnings in terms of accounting models. In order to develop accounting models, we will first clarify the tax matters that affect the entry in the accounts of deferred taxes, after which we intend to briefly present the entry in the accounts of two types of deferred taxes. Thus we can identify both the deductible temporary differences, which are indirectly involved in future net flows, by the fact that they reduce the tax due, as well as those directly involved in the net flows increase if the laws allow the recovery of tax losses from past profits.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal strategy, product policy, entrepreneur, touristic products, services.
Volume (Year): XI (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
accounting earnings; taxable earnings; deferred tax; reconciliation; profit;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Other
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.