The Analysis of the Main Factors of the Macro-medium Influencing the Dynamics of Public Services in Romania
AbstractThe current study presents the PESTE analysis, as well as the analysis of the evolution of the main factors of the macromedium influencing the dynamics of public services, namely: the political and legal environment, the economic environment, the socio-cultural environment, the technological environment and the ecological (natural) environment. Currently, from a political point of view, we can say that in Romania the climate is relatively stable and favorable for change. On the other hand, the legislative system is rather unpredictable, influencing in a negative manner the course of business in the economy, hence public services. Economic factors influence to the highest degree the development of public services, the level and dynamics of the main indicators of economic development determining their level and quality. In the last part of the paper, we shall present a SWOT analysis of the social and economic situation of Romania after 1990, which had a decisive influence on the dynamics of public services.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): X (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
PESTE analysis; macromedium; public services; economic development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E69 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Other
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
- O29 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.