Reform of Trade Policy: Recent Evidence from Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 6 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993.
"Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
4567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness," CEPR Discussion Papers 900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anonymous, 2012. "Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 8, Issue 2," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 8(2).
- Salinas, Gonzalo & Aksoy, Ataman, 2006. "Growth before and after trade liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4062, The World Bank.
- J. Kol, 1995. "Extent and evaluation of protection in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2006. "Assessing World Bank Support for Trade, 1987-2004 : An IEG Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6966, October.
- Mr Mohammad Hossain & Prof Neil D. Karunaratne, 2002. "Export Response to the Reduction of Anti-Export Bias: Empirics from Bangladesh," Discussion Papers Series 303, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- Gale, Lewis R. & Mendez, Jose A., 1998. "The empirical relationship between trade, growth and the environment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-61.
- M.A.Hossain, 2001. "On Export-Led Growth: Is Manufacturing Exports a New Engine of Growth for Bangladesh?," Discussion Papers Series 297, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Judith Dean, 1995. "From protectionism to free trade fever? Recent reforms in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 369-385, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.