Reform of Trade Policy: Recent Evidence from Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 6 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2006. "Assessing World Bank Support for Trade, 1987-2004 : An IEG Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6966, October.
- Gale, Lewis R. & Mendez, Jose A., 1998. "The empirical relationship between trade, growth and the environment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-61.
- Salinas, Gonzalo & Aksoy, Ataman, 2006. "Growth before and after trade liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4062, The World Bank.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993.
"Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
4567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness," CEPR Discussion Papers 900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- J. Kol, 1995. "Extent and evaluation of protection in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Judith Dean, 1995. "From protectionism to free trade fever? Recent reforms in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 369-385, October.
- M.A.Hossain, 2001. "On Export-Led Growth: Is Manufacturing Exports a New Engine of Growth for Bangladesh?," Discussion Papers Series 297, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mr Mohammad Hossain & Prof Neil D. Karunaratne, 2002. "Export Response to the Reduction of Anti-Export Bias: Empirics from Bangladesh," Discussion Papers Series 303, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.