Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 1 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuddington, John, 1988. "Fiscal policy in commodity-exporting LDCs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 33, The World Bank.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon, 1995.
"Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: Evidence from inflation stabilizations,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 897-912, June.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C., 1993. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms; evidence from inflation stabilizations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7qt9r513, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C, 1993. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: evidence from inflation stabilizations," CUDARE Working Paper Series 648, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.