External Debt, Inflation, and the Public Sector: Toward Fiscal Policy for Sustainable Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Öner Günçavdi & Michael Bleaney & Andrew McKay, 1999. "The response of private investment to structural adjustment-a case study of Turkey," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 221-239.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Budina, Nina, 2001.
"Inflation Stabilization, Fiscal Deficits, and Public Debt Management in Poland,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 293-309, June.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Nina Budina, 1999. "Inflation Stabilization, Fiscal Deficits and Public Debt Management in Poland," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-022/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hinh T. Dinh, 1999. "Fiscal solvency and sustainability in economic management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2213, The World Bank.
- Hisali, Eria, 2010. "Fiscal policy consistency and its implications for macroeconomic aggregates: The case of Uganda," Research Series 113615, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Hisali, Eria, 2010. "Fiscal policy consistency and implications for macroeconomic aggregates: the case of Uganda," Research Reports 102489, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Ahmed, Sadiq, 1994. "Explaining Pakistan's high growth performance over the past two decades : can it be sustained ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1341, The World Bank.
- Chhibber, Ajay & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1988. "Public policy and private investment in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 120, The World Bank.
- Peter Hjertholm, 1999. "Analytical History of Heavily Indebted Poor Country (HIPC) Debt Sustainability Targets," Discussion Papers 00-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.