Multimarket Analysis of Agricultural Price Policies in an Operational Context: The Case of Cyprus
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 1 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle, Steven C. & Sampath, Radha, 1996. "Climate Change Effects In A Macroeconomic Context For Low Income Countries," Working Papers 127892, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1990. "On the measurement of agricultural protection: how price uncertainty and limited substitution matter," Kiel Working Papers 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bateman, Merrill J. & Meeraus, Alexander & Newbery, David M. & Okyere, William Asenso & O'Mara, Gerald T., 1990. "Ghana's cocoa pricing policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 429, The World Bank.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1998. "Adding value through policy-oriented research: reflections of a scholar-practitioner," Impact assessments 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barraud, Ariel & Calfat, Germán, 2006. "The Effects of Liberalizing the Yellow Maize Market in Guatemala: a Partial Equilibrium Multi-market Approach," IOB Working Papers 2006.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.