Economics of Academic Research and Its Implications for Higher Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Coccia, 2004. "Analysis of the scientific research structures: taxonomy and strategical behaviour," CERIS Working Paper 200406, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Mario Coccia & Secondo Rolfo, 2005. "Analysis of the resource concentration on size and research performance: The case of Italian National Research Council over the period 2000-2004," CERIS Working Paper 200503, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & Peter J. Sloane & Jeremy D. Steely, . "Productivity Effects of Research Assessment Exercises," Departmental Working Papers 2002-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Coccia Mario & Rolfo Secondo, 2002. "Size and research performance: Analysis of the Italian National Research Council," CERIS Working Paper 200205, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Edoardo Lorenzetti, 2005. "Analysis of the resource concentration on size and research performance: The case of Italian National Research Council over the period 2000-2004," CERIS Working Paper 200502, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- R. Núñez-Sánchez & A. Barge-Gil & A. Modrego-Rico, 2012. "Performance of knowledge interactions between public research centres and industrial firms in Spain: a project-level analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 330-354, June.
- Mario Coccia, 2003. "Models For Measuring The Research Performance And Management Of The Public Labs," CERIS Working Paper 200301, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- William L. Goffe & Bob Parks, 1997.
"The Future Information Structure in Economics,"
- Johannes Fedderke, 2012. "The Objectivity of National Research Foundation Peer Review Based Ratings in South Africa," Working Papers 300, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alexis Walckiers, 2008. "Multi-dimensional contracts with task-specific productivity: an application to universities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 165-198, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.