The Assessment: Money and Banking: Theory and Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2007.
"Financialization and Capital Accumulation in the Non-Financial Corporate Sector,"
wp149, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ozgür Orhangazi, 2008. "Financialisation and capital accumulation in the non-financial corporate sector:," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 863-886, November.
- D'Auria, Claudio & Foglia, Antonella & Reedtz, Paolo Marullo, 1999. "Bank interest rates and credit relationships in Italy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1067-1093, July.
- Jorge M. Streb & Javier Bolzico & Pablo Druck & Alejandro Henke & José Rutman & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2002.
"Bank Relationships: Effect on the Availability and Marginal Cost of Credit for Firms in Argentina,"
Research Department Publications
3140, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jorge M.Streb & Javier Bolzico & Pablo Druck & Alejandro Henke & José Rutman & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2002. "Bank relationships: effect on the availability and marginal cost of credit for firms in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 216, Universidad del CEMA.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, June.
- Roberto Tamborini & Riccardo Fiorentini, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Italy: the credit channel and a missing ring," Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Mannonen, Pekka, 2001. "Advancing information technology and financial intermediation," Discussion Papers 770, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Philip Arestis & Elias Karakitsos, 2003.
"The Conditions for Sustainable U.S. Recovery: The Role of Investment,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_378, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Philip Arestis & Elias Karakitsos, 2003. "The conditions for a Sustainable U.S. Recovery: The Role of Investment," General Economics and Teaching 0306001, EconWPA.
- Binswanger, Mathias, 1997. "The finance process on a macroeconomic level from a flow perspective: A new interpretation of hoarding," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 107-131.
- Victor Murinde & Andy Mullineux & Juda Agung, 1998. "Convergence of European financial system: Single financial space?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p403, European Regional Science Association.
- Honohan, Patrick & Vittas, Dimitri, 1996. "Bank regulation and the network paradigm : policy implications for developing and transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1631, The World Bank.
- Mannonen, Pekka, 2002. "The Strategic Response of Banks to an Exogenous Positive Information Shock in the Credit Markets," Discussion Papers 830, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Foglia, A. & Laviola, S. & Marullo Reedtz, P., 1998. "Multiple banking relationships and the fragility of corporate borrowers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1441-1456, October.
- Orhangazi, Ozgur, 2007. "Financialization and Capital Accumulation in the Nonfinancial Corporate Sector: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation on the US Economy, 1973-2004," MPRA Paper 7724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Relationship lending and SME financing in the continental European bank-based system," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 465-482, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.