Rethinking International Economic Coordination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 40 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Focco W. Vijselaar, 2000. "Macroeconomic Policy Co-ordination in the Euro Area," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-5, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Anthonie Knoester & AndrÃ© Kolodziejak, 1994. "The need for economic policy coordination between Europe, Japan, and the United States: Policy recommendations for the 1990s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 327-346, October.
- A.J. Hallet, 1998. "When Do Target Zones Work? An Examination of Exchange Rate Targeting as a Device for Coordinating Economic Policies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-138, April.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos & Garratt, Anthony & Currie, David, 1996. "Target zones and alternative proposals for G3 policy coordination: An empirical evaluation using GEM," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-68.
- Martin Feldstein, 1993. "The Dollar and the Trade Deficit in the 1980s: A Personal View," NBER Working Papers 4325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.